Lawyers of our Corporate Law practice advise leading international and Ukrainian companies on mergers and acquisitions, as well as Ukrainian corporate law and regulatory issues. Our current team of lawyers with diverse professional backgrounds enables us to create the optimal team environment with regard to a project’s budget.
We effectively cooperate with lawyers from the USA, Great Britain and other countries in Western Europe, Israel, Cyprus and the Baltic States, and have successfully implemented various legal projects and consistently broaden the range of our partner firms.
Our lawyers represent the clients’ interests in the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine, the National Bank of Ukraine, the State Securities and Stock Market Commission, tax, customs and other state authorities.
We offer the following services:
Support of everyday activity
- foundation of companies, structuring of business, ensuring compliance with requirements of regulatory authorities (including establishment and structuring of holding companies and special purpose companies (SPVs));
- due diligence;
- drafting and analysis of corporate rights/ securities sale-purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements and other M&A transaction documents;
- negotiation and drafting of contracts;
- structuring of foreign companies, including direct investments;
- advising on anti-monopoly issues;
- obtaining licenses and authorizations,
- registration with state authorities;
- advising on labour law issues;
- subscription-based servicing of businesses.
Everyday activity support services of our practice team include:
Corporate structuring and organisation of internal corporate procedures
- drafting internal corporate documents;
- offering corporate secretary services;
- holding shareholders` meetings ;
- settlement of employment relationship issues with top managers of companies;
- legal due diligence of companies (internal and external);
- increase/decrease of charter capital of enterprises.
We provide the following services:
Our recent projects in this area include:
- organization of internal corporate procedures and preparation of companies for sale or attraction of external financing by other means;
- developing an internal control system for companies;
- reorganization of companies and restructuring of groups of companies;
- corporate and tax structuring for groups of companies.
- legal due diligence and restructuring of group of companies Illich-Agro (Harvest Holding);
- legal due diligence and structuring of group of agricultural companies Mriya;
- restructuring of group of agricultural companies Agro-Region;
- support of corporate reorganization of the Ukrainian business of Schering-Plough and MSD;
- tax and corporate reorganization of activities of Hoffman La-Roche in Ukraine.
The Law Offices of OMP has considerable experience in representing the interests of non-resident and Ukrainian companies before the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine on issues related to obtaining concentration clearances and permits for concerted actions, as well as challenging the decisions of the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine through administrative and court orders.
Our lawyers offer services in obtaining concentration permits for the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine in connection with:
We consistently represented the interests of various companies during the course of inspections by the Anti-monopoly Committee, as well as foundation of specialized associations and other unions and enterprises.
- acquisition of Brenntag AG, one of the world’s largest distributors of original plastics and composition materials, for a number of distributing companies in Ukraine;
- purchase by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) of shares of PrJSC Alba Ukraine, one of the leading pharmaceutical distributors in Ukraine;
- purchase by S-Group Travel Holding GmbH, a member of a group of companies of Severstal, with shares in TUI AG;
- acquisition of Glencore International AG for an equity share in Illichivsk Grain Terminal;
- advising Bayerische Landesbank on a number of issues regarding Ukrainian anti-monopoly legislation;
- acquisition of a group of companies Mriya of six sugar plants in Western Ukraine and others.
The Law Offices of OMP provides a package of services regarding protection of corporate rights for owners of Ukrainian companies and international companies with business-units in
Ukraine, as well as the settlement of conflict situations related to:
- attempts at a hostile takeover of an enterprise (protection against raider attacks);
- sale-purchase of corporate rights or buyout of issued shares by the company;
- conclusion of significant deeds and interested-party deeds;
- invalidation of decisions of management bodies of an enterprise;
- exclusion of a participant from a particular company;
- removal of a participant from the company and other issues related to the disposal of corporate rights.
We are providing legal services to Ukrainian and international companies on all issues arising in connection with labour relations, particularly:
- perform legal support during choosing of optimal way of organization of labour relations and of labour remuneration;
- advise on issues arising in the process of labour relations starting from the moment of employment to the moment of dismissal;
- draw up internal labour documents for companies (employment agreements/contracts, internal rules, regulations / policies, collective bargaining agreements etc.);
- advise on issues related to entrance and stay of foreigners within the territory of Ukraine;
- perform obtaining of employment permits for foreigners in Ukraine;
- draw up agreements and perform legal support of outsourcing and outstaffing of personnel;
- perform internal due diligence of companies re their compliance with labour legislation;
- represent interests of parties in labour disputes;
- provide assistance in solving issues on intellectual property to the objects developed by personnel of the company;
- advise on issues concerning creation and activity of trade unions.
Agri-cooperation on the agenda. Huge potential!))) Partner Mikola Orlov, Partner Yaroslav Sverdlichenko and Dmitry Primak.
Law Offices of OMP advised
owners of Agrokultura Holding in exchange of assets of Its Group of
Subsidiaries for MHP S.A. Russian Group of Subsidiaries
The Clients Guide to
the best Law firms «The Legal 500 - Europe, Middle East & Africa 2015» recommends Law
Offices of OMP and its partner Sverdlichenko
Yaroslav as experts at corporate law and M&A.