Law Offices of OMP one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical business legal services and health care.
We provide services in all CIS countries using system of “Sole Window”. Having addressed us with request for legal services provision you will get high-quality legal support without wasting your precious time.
Law Offices of OMP provides comprehensive legal services to:
Ukrainian representative offices of foreign pharmaceutical companies
- Full range of legal services associated with registration of representative offices (hereinafter – “RO”) of foreign companies in Ukraine, establishment of companies in Ukraine and the CIS countries;
- Legal and tax support
of corporate presence in Ukraine. Particular focus on the support of activities of foreign and
multinational companies in Ukraine, including their representative offices and
Ukrainian subsidiaries; includes, inter alia, opening and closing of the
corporate representation, support durig tax audits
- legal support of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment supply, including framing of supply agreements with the use of different discount schemes;
- legal support of pharmaceuticals realization in Ukraine, providing legal services to wholesale and retail sale of pharmaceuticals;
- license obtaining support;
- comprehensive legal support of legalization and employment of non-resident specialists;
- enforcement of antimonopoly and anticorruption legislation (using forms FCPA and UK Bribery Act);
- obtaining approvals of activities and materials connected with promotion of brands, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and other health products;
- legal support of clinic trials; and
- current legal servicing (framing and approval of agreements, internal policies of companies, providing legal advice on current issues, adjustment of activities with internal policy of the company; personal data protection).
Law Offices of OMP has a vast experience of providing services to representative offices of foreign companies. Considering the peculiarities of registration thereof we have elaborated special services packages aimed at providing our clients with comprehensive legal support.
Our services include, inter alia, the following:
- tax and legal analysis of expediency of RO establishment and operation in Ukraine, analysis of the possibility to use preferential tax treatment and reporting by RO;
- “turn-key” registration of RO in Ukraine, including employment formalization of Ukrainian and foreign employees, registration of transport vehicles, conclusion of office-lease agreements and special bank accounts opening;
- assistance in employment of non-residents in RO, assistance in obtaining a resident of Ukraine status by foreign citizens for taxation purposes, as well as currency structuring and profits withdrawal from Ukraine;
- legal support of day-to-day activities of RO;
- Legal and tax suport
of advertising and marketing activities. Well-suited to the needs of pharma industry; multiple
antimonopoly, regulatory and tax implications
- Protection of the RO’s interests in Ukrainian courts and before state and local authorities;
- Legal support when the RO undergoes tax audit;
- Legal and tax
mediation and litigation, GR and legislative work. Ever growing practice, the importance of which reflects both
the complexity of the tax and legal environment and the positive changes and
inter intrepreation and application of law by the Ukrainan state bodies.
- Legal support during RO liquidation, transformation of RO into subsidiary enterprise, including sale and re-registration of property, employees transfer.
Private medical clinics and healthcare institutions
Our team offers comprehensive legal services to private medical clinics and healthcare institutions:
legal support of licensing and state accreditation;
- legal support of lease/purchase of real estate for opening of medical institutions;
- legal assistance in drafting statutory documents of private healthcare institutions;
- current legal support of medical institutions operation;
- drafting agreements connected with medical activity: agreements on rendering medical services, agreements on purchase of medical products, labor agreements with employees, economic agreements, etc.;
- protection of rights, interests of medical institutions and patients in Ukrainian courts and before state and local authorities, antitrust and anticorruption law enforcement, etc.
Legal aspects of online pharmacies activity
SFSU- hunting on Pharma Business
Safe handling policy on marketing services
What's new in medicines promotion?
Pharma Marketing: Quo Vadis?
HR - make it easier